Thursday, August 2, 2018

New beginnings 

This is a new beginning for something new as I start this blog about my insights and spiritual life. 

I’m filled with joy to share this with you will who find this blog. 

I’m going to write from my heart in the flow so don’t expect everything to be perfect according to an outer standard because I’m not following an outer standard as I share and flow and grow.

If you don’t agree with what I’m writing about it’s perfectly fine. There is no right or wrong in becoming more of who we are.

Yes!🌸 I booked the conference with Kim Michaels and the Ascended Masters in Tallinn in nov-dec!🙏 I went outside my comfort zone flying by myself for the first time.


I feel the same warmth in my heart as I did the last time I applied to the conference in Vorden.

🙏I’m so grateful!


Saint Germain from Kazakhstan in June 24.

We can open ourselves to the higher realms and receive new ideas when we heal our lesser selves including the primal self.

The self that needs validation from others and is keeping check how others react to us if we will get approval. If we don’t we feel rejected and not good enough.

💖Insight: I have been burdened by this self a lot and lately begun to see its unreality and pull myself out of it. 

 Actually this process started last week as I gave an invocation to heal my birth trauma from the book: " "Healing your spiritual traumas" by Kim Michaels.

Back then I had not yet listened to this dictation. 💖




No comments:

Post a Comment