Friday, August 10, 2018

The wounded self

The Birth trauma

The wounded self - I can let go of that image of myself ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’–

Fear of somebody being angry at me for wrongs I have done - "wrongs are stepping stones of victory to learn from and grow from"

A need to be perfect and not make mistakes As my Life is flowing with the river of life I transcend my sense of self and are becoming more every moment 

A fear of being hurt in some way I’m not allowing myself to take it on, to take it personally 

Punished abandoned ridiculed betrayed It’s not about me!

A need for approval and validation in order not to be hurt Why would I need approval to be who I am and walking my path of joy to self mastery?

A need to compensate I am not bound by old choices but I’m making new choices that replaces the past.

I am who I am๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒธ


No comments:

Post a Comment