Monday, August 6, 2018

Go within 

Jesus meditation 

I have found great peace in giving this meditation along with the recording. I perceive that I receive the answers from Jesus directly as soon as I let my questions or concerns take form within me. I recommend this meditation to everyone. 💖

It’s important to take the time to go within in the stillness of your heart and connect with your higher self. Not always being engaged in other activities in life.


Master More: My initiation: To not react in the same way to seemingly being attacked. To instead holding a depersonalized view upon the matter and just observing.


I need Violet flame healing of my emotional body to transmute the negative accumulated energy in my chakras and aura. This energy pulls on my attention and dulls my vision and makes it harder to make higher choices and transcend my separate selves.💜💜💜



No comments:

Post a Comment